" Chairs once sold will not be returned
Incase of any damages the product shall be rectified under the warranty
Warranty is 12 months on manufacturing defects from plant " .
Terms & Conditions
- Paceseatingindia.com is an online platform where users can buy furniture. All orders and purchases made through this Site are subject to the Online Shopping Terms and Conditions mentioned below. This is our Terms of Service Agreement (“Terms of Service Agreement” or “Agreement”). It governs your use of our online services and any content or information therein (the “Service”).
- Please read the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement carefully. You can access the current version of this Agreement any time at Terms of sales and Service. This Agreement is subject to change from time to time. Any modifications we make will be effective immediately upon posting to the Site and the effective date of the latest version will appear on this page. It is your responsibility to regularly check the site to determine if there have been changes to this Terms of Service Agreement and to review the changes.
- This Terms of the Agreement applies to anyone using the Site. By visiting the Site or using the Service, you agree to be legally bound by all of the terms of this Agreement and Pace Seating systems pvt ltd.
Personal and Lawful Use Only
- Unless otherwise specified, the Site and the Service are intended for your personal, non-commercial use only. You agree to use the Site and the Service only for lawful purposes and acknowledge that your failure to do so may subject you to civil and criminal liability.
No use by Children under 18
- The Site and the Service are not intended for users under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children that age. Children under the age of 18 are expressly prohibited from submitting their personally identifiable information to us, and we will not knowingly use or retain any personally identifiable information they submit.
Your Representations and Warranties
- We may refuse, restrict or suspend your access to the Site or the Service at any time, without warning or notice, for any reason, in our sole discretion.
- Likewise, we reserve the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Site, the Service, or any feature or portion thereof at any time, without warning or notice, for any reason, in our sole discretion.
- You expressly agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for modification, suspension or termination of your access to the Site or Service, or any modification, suspension or termination of the Site or Service itself or any feature or portion thereof.
- Certain features or options of our Site and our Service may require you to register or participate. If you choose not to register or participate, you may not have access to those features and options.
You may not in any way make commercial or other unauthorized use of (by publication, re-transmission, distribution, performance, caching, or otherwise) the Site Content or other material obtained through the Site or Service, except as permitted by the Copyright Act or other law or as expressly permitted in writing by this Agreement, Featherlite, the Site or the Service.
- You agree that you will access and use the Site and the Service only for lawful purposes and in accordance with applicable law and this Agreement. You are prohibited from copying, storing, distributing or transmitting any unlawful material through the Site or the Service. You may not collect or store personal information regarding other users. If a third party claims that material you have submitted to the Site is unlawful, you will bear the burden of establishing that it is lawful.
- You agree not to disrupt, overwhelm, attack, modify or interfere with the Site, the Service or any associated software, hardware and/or servers in any way, and you agree not to impede or interfere with others’ use of the Site or the Service. You further agree not to alter or tamper with any information or materials on or associated with the Site or Service
- You agree not to use the Site or the Service to upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available any content that we deem to be harmful, threatening, unlawful, defamatory, infringing, abusive, inflammatory, harassing, vulgar, indecent, obscene, fraudulent, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable. You agree not to upload, post, transmit, share or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation.
- This is only a partial list of prohibited conduct. We reserve the right to investigate and take appropriate action, including, but not limited to, removing any content from the Site for any reason, suspending or cancelling any user’s access to the Site or the Service, and/or taking legal action against any user who makes available any content that Featherlite, in its sole discretion, deems inappropriate. We reserve the right to determine, in our sole and absolute discretion, whether any material falls within any prohibited category or is otherwise impermissible
- We grant you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive license, with no right to sublicense, to access, display, and copy material (excluding any software code) displayed or provided on the Site or the Service solely for your non-commercial, personal use of the Site and the Service. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, broadcast, publish, collect into a database, display, perform, modify, create derivative works of, sell, license, transmit, or in any way exploit any part of the Site, the Service or Site Content, except as specifically permitted herein. Any copies you make of Site Content must include all copyright and other proprietary notices included on the original content. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you may not distribute any part of the Site or the Service over any network, including a local area network, nor sell or offer it for sale. Using any material displayed on the Site or the Service on any other website or networked computer environment is prohibited. Also, decompiling, reverse engineering, disassembling, or otherwise reducing any software used on the Site or the Service into a readable form in order to examine the construction of such software and/or to copy or create other products based (in whole or in part) on such software, is prohibited, except as permitted by law.
- You may not circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the Site or the Service, or features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site, the Service, or the Site Content.
Location/Consent to Transfer
Transfer of Rights
- This Agreement, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by Pace seating Systems without restriction.
Law and Venue
- This Agreement shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Karnataka, India, as they are applied to agreements that are entered into and performed entirely within India. Any action you, any third party or Pace seating Systems may bring to enforce this Agreement or, in connection with any matters related to the Site or the Service, shall be brought only in the State Indian Courts located in Bangalore, Karnataka, and you expressly consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of said courts over yourself and any such matters.
- Indeminfy Pace seating Systems from healthy on bea or misuse of any of the conditions mentioned above
- Force Major Clause
- Copyright of the site
- Arbitration Clause in case of dispute
- Arbitration & Dispute settlement in Bangalore court
- Liability and loss due to misuse, internet hacking conditionsmentioned above
- Personal Information refers to any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact or locate the person, to whom such information pertains including, but not limited to, IP address, name, physical address, email address, phone number, cell phone number, fax number, email address, financial profiles, identification number and credit card information and other information such as gender, occupation and other demographic information.
Will Pace Seating share my personally identifiable information?
- We don’t share your name or other personally identifiable information to third parties. We may use or disclose information to resolve disputes or investigate problems. We may disclose or access information when we believe in good faith that the law requires it, or if we consider it necessary to maintain service and improve our products and services.
- We may use your IP address and share it with third parties to help diagnose problems with our servers, to manage the Site and the Service, and to enhance the Site and the Service based on usage pattern data.
Does the Site contain links to other websites?
How is my personally identifiable information protected?
- To prevent unauthorized access, disclosure or improper use of your information, and to maintain data accuracy, we’ve established reasonable physical, electronic and managerial safeguards to protect the information we collect. Although we take reasonable steps to safeguard and prevent unauthorized access to your personally identifiable information, we can’t be responsible for the actsof those who gain unauthorized access, and we make no warranty, express, implied or otherwise, that we will prevent such access.
How should I contact Pace Seating about my personally identifiable information?
- If you have questions or concerns about our collection, use, or disclosure of your personally identifiable information, please write to us at:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pace seating Systems makes material changes to this policy you will be notified by email or other modes that Pace seating Systems deems appropriate. Pace seating Systems reserves the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently.
FOR ALL PRODUCTS
Once we have delivered the product and left the customer’s premises, we will NOT be able to accommodate any change requests (other than damage or defective request). We request the customer or customer’s family member to be present during delivery to ensure that they check the furniture at the time of delivery.
We, at Pace Seating, do not offer exchanges unless the product is damaged or defective on arrival. The exchanged product will be the same as the product purchased by the customer.
Disclaimer: Product Images shown on the website is only for representation purpose few features may vary as per original product.
Cancellation: Once booked, cancellation is allowed only within 24 hours of placing the order (there would be no charges applicable except card processing charges from our partner) after which the order will be canceled.
No cancellations are allowed for products bought under discount.
If the customer wishes to cancel the order post 24 hours, there will be no refund throughout the above set order.
If a customer receives a damaged or defective product, the customer must send an email to email@example.com with images of the product within 24 hours. After confirmation of the email, a replacement will be initiated for the same.
If the customer wishes for a refund, for any other reason the customer must bear a repackaging fee of Rs750. as well as the transportation fee of Rs.1400 for the same.
- We accept returns only in case of product damages on arrival
- You should inform us of the receipt of a Damaged/ Defective product maximum within 24 hours of delivery.
- Also, take photographs of the damaged product & send mail to our customer care mail id firstname.lastname@example.org
- Refunds will be provided only in case a replacement or replacement part for the same product is not available. If a particular part is faulty and replaceable for a product, the same shall be arranged and provided.
- The rectification of the damaged products during warranty will take around 7 days from the time receipt of complaint and replacement will take up to 15 days from the receipt of the complaint.
- If we are not able the rectify the issue or replace spare parts or replace the product then the refund will be processed in 7 days.
Who pays for the shipping if I send the item back in case of any damaged product received?
We have a reverse pick-up and replacement facility for damaged products. Shipping information shall be interpreted to you.
By the Company
If the supplied product is found defective or for any other technical issue the product cannot be repaired or replaced, the option will be given to buy a similar product. The difference amount has to be more by the customer or will be refunded in 6-7 business days
- The refund method shall be via cheque or NEFT transfer or transfer to the Credit Card/Debit Card from where the Payment had been made. The choice of the same shall lie on Pace Seating. Pace Seating shall notify the Customer of such a transfer through email and/or through the phone.
- Please follow up with your respective bank/ card issuer post completion of the refund process by Pace Seating, to check on the credit of the amount in your account.
- The refund will take 7 working days.
- In case of refunds made through cheques the same will be sent by courier within 7 working days. However, you need to consider transit time for the cheque to reach your place.
- 3% of the payment gateway charges will be applicable in case of cancellation of the order. You cannot cancel the order after 24 hours.
How do I initiate a return process/Cancellation process?
- Please contact our Customer Care team to initiate the return process.
- You can contact us by either sending an email to email@example.com or calling us at 080-4213- 7161 (09.00 AM – 05.30 PM).
- You should inform us of the receipt of a Damaged/ Defective product maximum within 48 hours of delivery
- Products returned without intimation to Pace Seating as mentioned above will NOT be accepted and the same will be sent back to the customer and will not be processed for a refund. The cost incurred to send such materials back will have to be borne by the customer